Tuesday, September 27, 2016

360 Degree Eyebrows or Raccoon?

Today's eyebrows were inspired by Emery, my daughter.  She asked me why eyebrows don't go all the way around our eyes, and I told her that I don't know.  So I drew my eyebrows all the way around my eyes.  It didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, because it's just too hard to make it look like there's hair there when there just isn't.....they kinda make me look more like a raccoon than anything.  Here they are anyway!  I also may or may not look super freaking tired in that picture.  I'm not really sure why cause I actually got a good night's sleep last night for once.  Oh well.




1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Lol what a creative thinker! What if they did go all the way around? We wouldn’t have to worry about crows feet that’s for sure!! Lol

    ReplyDelete