Thursday, September 8, 2016

Eyebrows by Chemo - "Frida Kahlo"

So today's eyebrows are brought to you by my high school Spanish teacher, Señora Álvarez, and my good buddy, Karina.  Karina requested a unibrow design, and I remembered the beautiful artwork that   Señora Álvarez so lovingly taught us about in Spanish I of one, Frida Kahlo.  Here is said artwork (hopefully, I came close to matching her beauty):


Here's my version.  In hindsight, I realize I really should have tried to recreate the whole painting itself, but I don't have a cat or a monkey, so this will have to do...

Brielle was jealous and decided to be Frida Kahlo today too.

Oh yeah, and I did go to Walmart to pick my prescription.  Still no pointing and laughing, so the adventure continues!  

Can't say what tomorrow's design is gonna be, but it's definitely going to be "electrifying!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment