Wednesday, September 14, 2016

"Lazy"

So....I got a little overwhelmed today with all the stuff I have to get done this week.  So today, even though there were some great suggestions for eyebrows from many of you, I decided to just be lazy.  As effortless as I make my eyebrows look to put on, they actually tend to be quite time consuming!  Here is my eyebrow design for today, entitled, "Lazy." The only people who had the privilege of seeing me with these are a couple of our neighbors, an AT&T door-to-door salesman (didn't know they had those!), and of course my children and husband (he loves my eyebrow designs, let me tell ya!).  Actually, Emery said that she really liked my eyebrows today.  That's a first!  So at least someone approves!  Tomorrow we have storytime at the library.  That's going to be fun! :)  We'll see what design tomorrow brings!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment